Aje Saigal, CFA – Chief Investment Officer
- Spent entire career of over 30 years at the GIC. GIC is a sovereign wealth fund which reported AUM of over USD100 billion and a 20-year real return of 3.9% p.a. to end-March 2012.
- As Director, Investment Policy and Strategy since 2003, he was responsible for guiding GIC asset allocation decisions, including higher allocations to Emerging Market equities, Commodities and Inflation-linked.
- Held senior leadership positions, including CIO, Global Equities and Member, GIC Group Executive Committee.
- Led development of Market Risk Indicator framework to assess medium-term investment outlook.
- Aje is a board member of CPF Board, Unigestion (Asia), and advisory board member of the Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics (Singapore Management University) and the Salvation Army. He sits on the investment committee of the Singapore Indian Development Association (chairman) and Wah Hin, a Singapore-based family office.
- Susanta Mazumdar is the Portfolio Manager of the JN Asia Infrastructure Fund
- He has 28 years of investment experience with more than 13 years of buy side experience. He has experience across multiple regions, cycles and industries; having worked at T Rowe Price and at Invesco
- A proven track record of managing Asia’s largest infrastructure fund (USD 800mn) at Invesco. Prior to that, he set up and managed the Global Infrastructure Fund at T Rowe Price
- Deep experience in equity research at firms such as UBS and ING Baring covering various sub-sectors of infrastructure
- MBA from IIM Ahmedabad, B. Tech (Petroleum) from IIT-ISM, Dhanbad, and CFA charterholder