Aje Saigal, CFA – Chief Investment Officer
- Spent entire career of over 30 years at the GIC. GIC is a sovereign wealth fund which reported AUM of over USD100 billion and a 20-year real return of 3.9% p.a. to end-March 2012.
- As Director, Investment Policy and Strategy since 2003, he was responsible for guiding GIC asset allocation decisions, including higher allocations to Emerging Market equities, Commodities and Inflation-linked.
- Held senior leadership positions, including CIO, Global Equities and Member, GIC Group Executive Committee.
- Led development of Market Risk Indicator framework to assess medium-term investment outlook.
- Aje is a board member of CPF Board, Unigestion (Asia), and advisory board member of the Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics (Singapore Management University) and the Salvation Army. He sits on the investment committee of the Singapore Indian Development Association (chairman) and Wah Hin, a Singapore-based family office.