Aje Saigal, CFA – Chief Investment Officer
- Spent entire career of over 30 years at the GIC. GIC is a sovereign wealth fund which reported AUM of over USD100 billion and a 20-year real return of 3.9% p.a. to end-March 2012.
- As Director, Investment Policy and Strategy since 2003, he was responsible for guiding GIC asset allocation decisions, including higher allocations to Emerging Market equities, Commodities and Inflation-linked.
- Held senior leadership positions, including CIO, Global Equities and Member, GIC Group Executive Committee.
- Led development of Market Risk Indicator framework to assess medium-term investment outlook.
- Aje is a board member of CPF Board, Unigestion (Asia), and advisory board member of the Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics (Singapore Management University) and the Salvation Army. He sits on the investment committee of the Singapore Indian Development Association (chairman) and Wah Hin, a Singapore-based family office.
Sylvia Lee – Chief Operating Officer
- Spent 13 years at GIC providing investment services to equity team, covering all aspects of trade management, portfolio control and analysis, and provision of accurate and timely portfolio reports, performance and risk measurement.
- Joined Nuvest in 2014 from Core Six Pte Ltd, a family office, where she set up the company’s investment policies and procedures and contributed to its strategic direction.
- Also spent 3 years at Legg Mason International Equities, where she worked with various business units and operational teams to support new client and new business initiatives.
Keat Leong, MBA – Portfolio Manager
- Over 15 years of fixed income experience including 8 years in New York covering structured products at DLJ / Credit Suisse and The Winter Group.
- Joined Nuvest in 2013 from Lion Global Investors, where he covered Asian fixed income markets for 2 ½ years.
- Manages fixed income investments and currency hedging for Nuvest portfolios.
Dave Wang, MBA – Portfolio Manager
- Joined Nuvest in 2019 from Bank of Singapore, where he was an equities portfolio manager and managed over USD 2bn for discretionary portfolio clients. He was also co-manager for the Lion-Bank of Singapore Asian Income Fund.
- Dave started his career in Goldman Sachs and subsequently joined Allianz as an equities analyst. After which he joined Truston Asset Management, where he managed a long/short portfolio of Greater China and South East Asian equities.
- He holds a BSc (Computer Science) from the University of Queensland and an MBA from the Queensland University of Technology. He was awarded scholarships for both degrees and was also a recipient of the prestigious Lee Kuan Yew award.
- Manages global equities investments for Nuvest portfolios.